It's been a couple of weeks since I last posted. Preschool is in full-swing and the boys are loving it. We've been keeping busy for the past couple of weeks - Nathan's mom ("Momo") was in town for over a week. Her stay was extended due to Hurricane Ike possibly heading toward Corpus Christi. Just before she arrived I had a Scentsy party to kick-off the new Fall catalog. Most of you know by now that I started my own Scentsy business back in June and I wanted to post some pictures of my set-up for those of you who haven't been to a Scentsy Party yet or haven't seen Scentsy before. I really enjoyed myself and I think the guests did too. It's always so much fun to gather around the living room with a glass of wine, sniffing and sharing all of the scents. I also had a booth at the Bridal Extravaganza this past Sunday, which was tons of work but so worth it for the exposure and experience! I'll be at the Sami Shows this Holiday Season, so stop by and say hi if you happen to be there!
No comments:
Post a Comment