Nathan, Jeannie, Jaron, Joshua, Eliana, Trooper (the geriatric border collie) and Ivy (the terror-cat).

Monday, November 10, 2008

Fast Horsies

This weekend, Jeannie had her booth at the Sami Show and the venue was the Bell County Expo Center. Grandma kept the boys on Saturday (always the busier day) and then we all went up there for Sunday's show.


I didn't think there would be too much to entertain the kids with but figured we'd do some exploring around the grounds. Boy, was I wrong about there not being anything to see... the Expo Center was not only hosting the Sami Show but they were also hosting a barrel racing tournament.




Now, for Christmas, Joshua wants cowboys boots, Jaron 'just wants a cow' and I just want a horse... a brown and white one, please. :)


Oh, and this... (saw one of these there too)...


It's a scooter AND a cooler... I know.... you wish you had one, doncha? I'm getting one.

Don't hate the player.

No comments: