Nathan, Jeannie, Jaron, Joshua, Eliana, Trooper (the geriatric border collie) and Ivy (the terror-cat).

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Joshua's Inquiring Mind


Just a few of the questions that Joshua has posed to us throughout the years...

  • "Mommy, why can't cat's talk?"
  • "What would happen if we didn't have brains?"
  • "What happens when we die?"
  • "Have I ever died?"
  • "What would happen if we didn't have blood?"
  • "Can people live under water?"
  • "What would happen if we didn't have trees?"
  • "Why can't we see God?"
  • "Can I hug God?"
  • "If God is so big, why isn't he in the van with us?"
  • "Why is grass green?"
  • "Does grass come in green only?"
  • "Why do our ears look that that?"
  • "Who did God make first? Me or Jaron?"
  • "Did God make tall people first?"
  • "Where do babies come from?"
  • "Do I have to get married when I grow up?"
  • "Mommy, can the baby in your tummy (Eliana) cry yet?"
  • "Can Eliana hear me in there?"
  • "Why are flamingos pink?"
  • "Are aliens nice?"
  • "Why don't girl deers have antlers?"
  • "Why do we have hair?"
  • "Does cheese grow on trees?"
  • "What is self control?"
  • "If I threw a piece of cheese on the floor, would Jaron want to eat it?"
  • "Why don't planes flap their wings?"
  • "Are dolphins nice?"
  • "Mommy, when you met Daddy, was he a bear?"
  • "And you shaved him, right?"
  • "Mommy, what if we didn't have butts?"

Never a dull moment...



No comments: