Nathan, Jeannie, Jaron, Joshua, Eliana, Trooper (the geriatric border collie) and Ivy (the terror-cat).

Monday, November 30, 2009

Halloween Post - a month overdue...

Time has flown by so fast, but I wanted to be sure and get some Halloween pics up. I know, it is almost December, right? Better late than never!

This was the first Halloween in our new neighborhood and we had a blast. The neighborhood was crawling with kids and families. One neighbor even had a tractor from his contracting business to give everyone hayrides. We spent part of the time trick-or-treating with our neighbors and then we walked to the other end of the subdivision to visit Mimi. It was exhausting and fun and the kids raked in a ton of candy. Eliana's flower costume was a hit, of course. The boys still like to play in their costumes, so I think we're getting our money's worth this year!
Here are a few highlights of the night:

Group photo of the kids

Eliana in her ride

The superheroes! The boys with Spongebob

No comments: