Here are some highlights:
We had a few good weather days, so we tried to take advantage and take the kids to the park. Nathan has been teaching the boys how to ride their bikes without training wheels. They've done great! Here they are at Brushy Creek park in field riding for the first time.
About the second week of December, we finally put up our Christmas tree. I pretty much let the boys decorate it all on their own. We take turns each year with who gets to do the star and this year was Jaron's turn. Later in the month the boys and I made and decorated Christmas cut-out cookies. 

Of course, it was Eliana's first Christmas:




The boys got everything they wanted! Joshua asked Santa for Bakugans, a new backpack and a skateboard. Jaron only asked for Dragons and more zoo animals.



All in all, it was a great Christmas! I was sad to see it all end. We are truly blessed beyond measure and can't wait to see what 2010 has in store the Guajardo family!
Of course, it was Eliana's first Christmas:
The boys got everything they wanted! Joshua asked Santa for Bakugans, a new backpack and a skateboard. Jaron only asked for Dragons and more zoo animals.
All in all, it was a great Christmas! I was sad to see it all end. We are truly blessed beyond measure and can't wait to see what 2010 has in store the Guajardo family!
No comments:
Post a Comment