Nathan, Jeannie, Jaron, Joshua, Eliana, Trooper (the geriatric border collie) and Ivy (the terror-cat).
Monday, February 2, 2009
It's a Girl!
We had our doctor's appointment and quick sonogram today. I'm now 17 weeks and everything is going great. Ellison, our sonogram tech was nice enough to offer a quick check of the sex this time since the last sonogram was so hard to tell. While he gave us an "educated guess" at 12 weeks, he knew since we have two boys already that we'd really like to know for sure. One quick look and he confirmed "It's a Girl!" YAY! God surprised with this special blessing, and He gave us a girl. We could not be happier! She's starting to move and kick more and more, especially when I eat Mexican food - a Guajardo favorite, of course! My belly is growing so fast. I know they say you get bigger earlier with your second pregnancy, but this is crazy! With twins I didn't show until at least 5 months...here I am 4 months along with one baby and I look at least 6 months! Now, we just need a name...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment