I did something similar to this about a year ago. I asked both boys these questions... check out the answers, straight from the mouth of my two 4 year olds!
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Jaron: "you love me"
Joshua: "to sleep and uhhhh....I love you"
2. What makes mom happy?
Jaron: "hugging and kissing you"
Joshua: "being good"
3. What makes mom sad?
Jaron: "when we don't follow the directions"
Joshua: "not being good"
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Jaron: "by tickling me"
Joshua: "funny jokes"
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Jaron: "me"
Joshua: "uh, I don't know... sweet!"
6. How old is your mom?
Jaron: "10"
Joshua: "20"
7. How tall is your mom?
Jaron: holds his hands up about two feet apart
Joshua: "9 feet tall"
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Jaron: "doing your Scentsy"
Joshua: "kiss us"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Jaron: "umm...I don't know. You call for us...."
Joshua: "stay home"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Jaron: "when you do your Scentsy a lot of times"
Joshua: "being a fire girl" ???what???
11. What is your mom really good at?
Jaron: "you're the best one at cooking"
Joshua: "doing dishes" nice.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Jaron: "maybe like..um...i don't know"
Joshua: "not playing football"
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Jaron: "you stay home with us"
Joshua: "to stay home"
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Jaron: "salad"
Joshua: "hamburger" neither!
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
Jaron: "for you to help daddy do the job"
Joshua: "if you're happy"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Jaron: "maybe Pinky"
Joshua: "spongebob"
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Jaron: "play with my fishing game"
Joshua: "get chocolate milk"
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Jaron: "we have the same hair"
Joshua: "I wanna be the same as daddy..." uh, ok
19. How are you and your mom different?
Jaron: "because we're wearing different shirts"
Joshua: "because you're bigger than me"
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Jaron: "hug and kiss me"
Joshua: "because I love you and because you hug and kiss me"
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Jaron: "maybe because he's handsome"
Joshua: "because he brought you candy on Valentine's Day"
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Jaron: "maybe souper salads"
Joshua: "beach!"
No comments:
Post a Comment