Nathan, Jeannie, Jaron, Joshua, Eliana, Trooper (the geriatric border collie) and Ivy (the terror-cat).

Friday, March 6, 2009

What's been happening Lately at Casa de Guajardo?

Well, first of all I'm happy to say that things are moving along smoothly with the pregnancy. My blood pressure is wonderful, my weight is on-track and her heart sounds great. I can't believe that I have only one more four-week appointment and then we're on to every two weeks! Time flies!! She'll be here before we know it! We've decided on Eliana as her first name. This is the feminine form of Elijah, which is Nathan's first name and it means "God has answered my prayer". Now we just need a middle name...

In the meantime, the boys and I are just trying to enjoy our time home together before a newborn enters our world and before they start kindergarten. Wait...I just said kindergarten...I can't believe that my little babies will be starting school next year. Ok...so here's what we've been up to.

A couple of weeks ago, I decided to have homemade pizza for dinner. I let the boys do their own toppings for their pizza. Here are a few shots:

And finally, the finished product and the "cool" pose.


Today, the boys and I joined our playgroup at Robin Bledsoe Park for some playtime and jewelry-making. We had a great time. The boys ran off a bunch of energy and they really seemed to enjoy making their necklaces - especially Jaron who quietly concentrated on stringing his beads for quite a long time. I'm thinking this needs to be a common project at home...quiet concentration is good!

Finally, it's been a while since we've posted any pictures of the furry members of our family. Here is our diva-cat, Ivy snuggled up on the couch in some blankets and one of her and Trooper.

No comments: