I can't believe May is almost over! We've been busy each weekend this month. It all started with Mother's Day weekend when we went to San Antonio for a brief getaway. We arrived on Saturday at the San Antonio Zoo. It was perfect weather. The kids enjoyed it and Eliana enjoyed the ride. After the zoo we headed over to check into the Hyatt Regency on the Riverwalk where we got an awesome deal on priceline.com! Once we got settled the boys and I took a swim in the pool. We had hoped for Eliana to go for her first swim, but it was a bit chilly for her and she had started getting a stuffy nose, so we decided against it. We did get a picture of her in her first bathing suit though! For dinner we just ordered pizza and hung out in our room and went to bed early. Before heading home on Sunday we went walking around the Alamo grounds and the Riverwalk and had lunch. It was an enjoyable weekend!






The following weekend we had a garage sale. We did ok, but we plan to have another one to try to get rid of more junk and earn a little bit more vacation money for this summer. Last Friday the boys had Field Day at school. They had a blast and did so great! I was so proud of Jaron -- seeing him do things that terrified him before brought tears to my eyes! I have pictures, but I left them in Katy this past weekend we went went to Allison's bridal shower. I'll post some of those as soon as I have my camera back.
Next Friday will be the boys' Kindergarten Graduation & Awards. I can't believe I'm about to have two first graders! This school year has flown by! They've done awesome this year and I'm so proud of their progress and all they've learned. I'll be sure and bring Nathan's camera so I can post pics of that as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment