That song has been in my head today. Yesterday it was Schoooools out for summer!
Yesterday after school we decided to head over to McDonald's for breakfast & playtime for the boys. It was only 10am when we left and we were hungry. Here are a few pics:
After we got home from McD's Nathan had some work to do from home, so once he took care of that, we headed over to the Brushy Creek splashpad. It was fun for a little while until the sprinklers turned off and didn't come back on. Just as we were leaving a few came back but never to full power. We had a little bit of fun, but we were disappointed we had to cut the visit short. I did get a few pics of our first splashpark trip of the season though...and Eliana's first ever! 

After the splashpark we went to Mom & Dad's for dinner, then came home and all three kids literally crashed just wherever they landed. I had to drag Joshua upstairs to bed and Nathan carried Jaron to bed. Eliana did have to be woken up for a diaper change, but it didn't take much to get her back to sleep. Poor things...it was a long, exciting, exhausting day!
Today we went to our neighborhood pool for the first time ever. We lived here all summer last year but we never had our pool key and I was hugely pregnant and just chose to stay inside all the time. We all had a great time! I think we'll be there almost everyday this summer since it's within walking distance and it's free entertainment.



Today we went to our neighborhood pool for the first time ever. We lived here all summer last year but we never had our pool key and I was hugely pregnant and just chose to stay inside all the time. We all had a great time! I think we'll be there almost everyday this summer since it's within walking distance and it's free entertainment.
I think we're going to enjoy this summer! We're looking forward to lots of pool time, splash time, a wedding, birthdays & the beach!
No comments:
Post a Comment