Six years ago on July 15th, 2004 our lives changed forever! Double the chaos, double the fun, double the love! Here is the first day of Jaron and Joshua's life. At 8:43pm Joshua was born at 8lbs 5oz and at 8:44pm Jaron was born at 6lbs 8oz. Oh, how I sometimes wish I could go back in time and really savor every single moment, but as you can imagine with twin babies, it's often just all about survival. One thing I know, God doesn't give twins to everyone and we thank God everyday that we were one of the lucky ones.
Joshua is on the left and Jaron is on the right

On Saturday, July 17th we celebrated the boys' 6th birthday at our community pool, which made it so easy. Everyone had a great time!
Joshua with Natalie Peach
Opening presents
Melissa with Connor and Me with Eliana
Blowing out the candles on the Dinosaur Cake!
No comments:
Post a Comment