Nathan, Jeannie, Jaron, Joshua, Eliana, Trooper (the geriatric border collie) and Ivy (the terror-cat).

Friday, February 11, 2011

19 Months Old

Eliana turned 19 months old on the 6th. I decided to try this dress on her. I absolutely love it. It's a hand-me-down that I'd love to use as her Easter dress this year if it still fits by then. I'm not sure if she has two month's worth of room to grow, but we'll see. At the very least, I hope she can wear it on a warm day to church.

Anyways, since she had on a pretty dress, I decided to try to get some cute shots. She hammed it up for me a little bit before she got tired of me flashing the camera in her face! Here are a few of my favorites.



Can't believe our little baby girl will be 2 in less than 6 months!

No comments: