Nathan, Jeannie, Jaron, Joshua, Eliana, Trooper (the geriatric border collie) and Ivy (the terror-cat).

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

First Flip-flops

I know...for most this is not blog-worthy, but I've been looking forward to spring for this very reason for quite some time!  I'm SO enjoying shopping for new girlie spring clothes & shoes this year.  It's kind of dangerous, I admit.  But, last year Eliana was just beginning to walk, so flip-flops were not an option.  This year, she'll probably have about 10 pairs to choose from before spring/summer is over.  I mean, we are in Central Texas and flip-flops are a staple item for about 10 months out of the year!  At least they are for me, and my little girl must follow in my footsteps... So, in my mind, a girl's first pair of flip-flops is a milestone.


Eliana pointing out her "fleece-floss" for the camera.

...this is just because I love this cute new outfit on her.

No comments: