Nathan, Jeannie, Jaron, Joshua, Eliana, Trooper (the geriatric border collie) and Ivy (the terror-cat).

Monday, April 4, 2011

In over my head...

Yep, that about sums it up.  I haven't posted in a while because things have sort of been at a stand-still.  After our big garage sale on March 19th, I just kinda stopped.  It really took a lot out of me for some reason, then my mother-in-law came to visit for a week, then I threw my back out, then the showings on the house started, then Jaron got sick, then Joshua got sick.... ACK!  Now, it's April 4th and we're hoping to start moving some things into the RV next weekend.  I'm kind of freaking out because Nathan and the boys are going on a Cub Scout campout the weekend of April 15th - 17th, then the next weekend is Easter and we'll have family in town.  That leaves THIS weekend to get as much as possible done. 

So, all I could do is organize my "all-over-the-place-thoughts" on a piece of paper and at least I marked three things off today.  Ok, so I still have about 42 more things on that list to go, but I gotta start somewhere.

As much as I hate that Joshua was home sick today (and will be tomorrow also) in a way it helped me.  He was able to help keep an eye on Eliana in the living room while I did stuff in other rooms getting some more furniture ready to post on Craigslist.  Hopefully we'll be able to clear some more big stuff out in the next few days.  The response on what I've posted has been pretty good.  We want to avoid another garage sale and just donate whatever we have left to a local charity.

Well, time to check more items off the list.

3 comments:

Missy said...

A list of 42 things....not nerve wracking in the least huh? Holy wow.
Just remember....you will work it out somehow. You always have, right? ]
You don't have to know how, or when. Just do things as they come next and remember uyou will work it out.

Now, it may not be a pretty picture in the end...but once everything is settled you can go back and erase the parts where you colored outside the lines.

And don't forget you are not alone...tou have many peeps who will help you.

Courtney said...

I'm sorry things have been so overwhelming. I can't even imagine all that you have accomplished and will accomplish....it's great!!! I recently came across this site called ManVsDebt.com, where he and his wife and daughter sold all their stuff and moved into a RV, and I thought of you This is definitely going to be an awesome adventure!!

erush said...

Hope you're getting the energy to keep going and hope the move has gone well.