Nathan, Jeannie, Jaron, Joshua, Eliana, Trooper (the geriatric border collie) and Ivy (the terror-cat).

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

18 Months Old

Don't you sometimes wish time would stop? When I look at this baby girl, I wish all the time to be able to just hold onto that moment forever. What a beautiful little girl Eliana is turning into -- I mean, of course she's always been beautiful, bot look at her! She is quickly turning from "baby" to "little girl" right before our eyes and time just needs to slow down a little! I just can't believe that in just 6 short months, we'll be celebrating her 2nd birthday.

We spent the morning of her 18 month birthday with our playgroup at Big Bounce. She is really starting to get a handle on what to do at these things. She's climbing, jumping, crawling through tunnels and just having a great time!

No comments: