Nathan, Jeannie, Jaron, Joshua, Eliana, Trooper (the geriatric border collie) and Ivy (the terror-cat).

Saturday, August 8, 2009

It's been a couple weeks since I've blogged. As you can imagine, it's pretty busy staying home with three kids. The boys have been spending much of their time during the day playing with neighborhood friends and I've been working on getting Eliana on a schedule. I think last night was the best so far--she woke up once at 4:30am for a feeding and then slept until 8:00am. We've also been trying to get the boys ready for school. So far we've bought their school supplies and new shoes but still need a few clothing items for them to be ready.

We decided that we finally needed to make a trip to visit my Mamaw and Papaw (my grandparents on my mom's side). We were well overdue and we needed to introduce them to their newest great-granddaughter. We enjoyed our visit and I think Mamaw and Papaw enjoyed having us their too. We definitely need to get up there more often - as hard as it is with the kids sometimes to go, it was well worth it. Here are some pictures from our visit.

The boys and me with my Papaw
Four Generations: Mamaw, Mom, me and Eliana
Papaw sharing his wisdom on planting seeds with the boys
Mamaw and Eliana's First Meeting
Eliana with Aunt Jonnie




No comments: