So, I decided to finally contribute something to the all new Casa de Guajardo Blog! I thought the perfect way to begin would be with this little survey I did with each of the boys. So, for your reading enjoyment, here is some insight into what our little monsters really think of mommy:
Jaron:
1. What is something that Mom always says to you?
I love you
2. What makes mom happy?
I do
3. What makes Mom Sad?
crying
4. How does Mom make you laugh?
Tickle me!
5. What was Mom like as a child?
Have fun!
6. How old is your Mom?
4 years old!
7. How tall is your Mom?
Big, big, big, big, big
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
You get to love me
9. What does you're Mom do when you are not around?
Be lost in the crickly forest (??)
10. If your Mom becomes Famous what will it be for?
I don’t know
11. What is your Mom really good at?
Loving me
12. What is your Mom not really good at?
Being mad
13. What does your mom do for her Job?
Using that computer
14. What is your Mom's favorite food?
caladas…(enchiladas)
15. What makes you Proud of your Mom?
Playing with me
16. If your Mom were a cartoon Character who would she be?
I don’t know
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Have fun
18. How are you and your Mom the same?
But we are not the same
19. How are you and your Mom different?
I don’t know
20. How do you know that your Mom loves you?
But because I just do
Joshua:
1. What is something that Mom always says to you?
You love me
2. What makes mom happy?
A hug and a kiss!
3. What makes Mom Sad?
nothing
4. How does Mom make you laugh?
A joke!
5. What was Mom like as a child?
a baby!
6. How old is your Mom?
4!
7. How tall is your Mom?
Holds his hands out in front of him about 3 feet wide
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Makes some cake (??)
9. What does you're Mom do when you are not around?
Uh…I don’t know…talk!
10. If your Mom becomes Famous what will it be for?
Washing Dishes! (nice)
11. What is your Mom really good at?
Making some cake!
12. What is your Mom not really good at?
I don’t know
13. What does your mom do for her Job?
Stay home and take care of me
14. What is your Mom's favorite food?
Pasta!
15. What makes you Proud of your Mom?
Being Good
16. If your Mom were a cartoon Character who would she be?
Spongebob Squarepants (ok...)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
We get some chocolate milk while Jaron is at his therapy
18. How are you and your Mom the same?
I don’t know
19. How are you and your Mom different?
You’re big and I’m little and you have green eyes and I have brown
20. How do you know that your Mom loves you?
Because you’re pretty (ok…but I’ll take it!)
So there you have it. I'll be sure and save this for when they are big teenage boys eating us out of house and home and I need to be reminded of just how cute they once were.
1 comment:
Jeannie,
I love this! The boys are adorable. I am so happy we get to see what is going on with you and your family. If you could email me and tell me how to make a blog I would love to make one for Makenzie. We hope you all are doing great and PLEASE keep sending us this!
Love you lots
Trisha
Post a Comment