Nathan, Jeannie, Jaron, Joshua, Eliana, Trooper (the geriatric border collie) and Ivy (the terror-cat).

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

No more rock and chisel for me...

Jeannie and I in the biergarten at the Famous German Walburg Restaurant.
Joshu and Jaron (4 yr old twins - despite the fact that they don't really look alike)


Allright. It's 2008 and I figured I'd give this hot new phenom known as "blogging" a try. ;) Just kidding, I know it's been around for eons and I'm s-l-o-w for just now getting one but I've been busy... with sometimes more than one job at a time and now 4 year old twin boys, life can get a little hectic. But, I thought this would be a fun outlet to put some of my thoughts and ideas 'out there' plus keep those who care updated on what's happening at The House of Guajardo. Between everything I'll try to keep my shiny new blog updated. Stay tuned...

No comments: