
I'm not sure what she thinks she is but I don't think Ivy, The Terror Cat, knows that she is, in fact, a cat. First of all, she is NOT afraid of water - at all. She keeps jumping into the bathtub when the boys are taking a bath and, unlike every other cat in the world, she DIDN'T freak out like, "OMG!! WHAT IS THAT WET STUFF??!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!"
Oh no, her reaction was more like, "Oh, wet stuff... hey, if the moon were made of cheese, would you eat it? Hey, why does this tail thing keep following me around everywhere? Oh, hey, wet stuff..."
Perhaps next week, I'll try to teach her to fetch.
She does have her cat-like moments: '
O hai... I'z all up in your clean laundry... sheddin' my hairz in your clothez.'
Randomness: And this little guy came out tonight to enjoy the sprinkler watering the backyard.
No comments:
Post a Comment